Professional Blasting Dust Filters
~ Why you should buy from us: ~
We provide FREE Shipping for the Dust Filters purchased from us.
Warranty 24 months
We offer 24 Months Warranty for any Dust Filter purchased from us.
We provide Technical Assistance and Advisory for optimum manipulation and operation.
Dust Filters for Blasting by GritSablare
- Filter housing made of solid steel with a reinforcement of steel section frame
- Dust tray equipped with wheels
- Centrifugal fan with flanged electric motor
- The system is CE - tested
- For the used cartridges you get a BIA - certificate
|Air Power||Engine Power||Filter Surface|
|1.000 m3||0,55 kW||8 m2|
|2.200 m3||1,1 kW||14 m2|
|3.300 m3||2,2 kW||14 m2|
|4.000 m3||4 kW||56 m2|
|5.000 m3||7,5 kW||84 m2|
|7.500 m3||11 kW||84 m2|
|10.000 m3||15 kW||112 m2|
|15.000 m3||2 x 11 kW||224 m2|
|17.500 m3||26 kW||168 m2|
|20.000 m3||2 x 15 kW||196 m2|
|30.000 m3||3 x 15 kW||336 m2|
Portable Site Dust Collectors GS-VTS by GritSablare
- The GS-VTS Portable dust collection series by GritSablare are self-contained dust collection units which are specifically designed for on-site applications in the abrasive blasting industry. All models within the GS-VTS are compactly designed for full mobility in and around the blasting site and are available in various capacities ranging from 2940 CFM through to 10,595 CFM.
- Limited Installation Required. The GS-VTS series portable dust collectors are shipped ready to use and be positioned at the work site. Flexible ducting is not included with the GS-VTS systems and will be quoted upon inquiry if required.
- All GS-VTS portable dust collectors are reverse jet pulse type units featuring “Washable Polyester” filter cartridges. A reverse jet pulse purging system is used to clean the cartridges, by pulsing a charge of compressed air inside of the filter cartridges, which dislodges excessive dust build up on the cartridges.
- Compact & Durable design. With its small footprint and ease of manoeuvrability and positioning the GS-VTS series conserves space and when not in use is easily moved out of the way by either a forklift or by site crane via the sturdy frame lifting lugs.
Benefit of all our ADVANTAGES:
Extended due dates for payments
GERMAN QUALITY Products
Discounts and loyalty offers
A beautiful collaboration, quality, promptitude and honesty carried us on a beautiful road...
Răzvan Harabagiu, Shareholder | Executive Manager, Alpaccess, Romania
A trustworthy brand, a professional team, a flawless service! We are happy to have them as our supplier for blasting agents and equipment.
Iulian Duna, Project Manager, Industrial Cruman, Ploiești - Romania
GritSablare, a reliable and fast partner, always involved to learn and find solutions that fits customers' needs.
Daniel Morari, COSMA Glass - water jet cutting
GritSablare, the largest blasting warehouse we are aware of... a flexible payment schedule for blasting equipment, moreover, a very good choice!
Ionel Zelca, Owner, Industrial Painting SRL - blasting and electrostatic painting
We provide first-class quality products, build long term relationships and develop strong connections with our clients