FREE: we provide blasting waste recovery services for materials purchased from us. Offer subject to certain terms and conditions.
Blasting Materials distributed by GritSablare are characterized by outstanding quality. This quality is reflected in an above-average service life, a very high productivity and value retention.
Steel Shot & Steel Grit – Premium Mix GSL-1
(Blasting + Shot peening)
- Premium Mix GSL-1 consists of steel grit and steel shots, in accordance with provisions of the following international standards:
- SAE J827: High-Carbon Cast-Steel Shot; which describes chemical composition and physical characteristic requirements for high-carbon steel shot, to be used for shot peening and blast cleaning.
- SAE J1993: High-Carbon Cast-Steel Grit; which describes chemical composition and physical characteristic requirements for high-carbon steel grit, to be used for blast cleaning and etching.
- Ideal for: automatic wheel blast machines, air blast systems, blasting rooms and cabinets;
- Applications: desanding, descaling and deburring, forging, surface preparation, shot peening, additive for reinforcing concrete and mortars in construction;
- Industries: foundry and forge, metallurgy, transportation, construction.
- Reusable Material, Ervin Durability Life (Times) - over 500 Cycles.
- #1: 0.3 – 2.2 mm
[ ~ 60 – 8 Mesh]
- Bags of 25 Kg
- The material must be stored in a dry place.
Steel Shot & Steel Grit – Premium Mix GSL-1 Advantages
- PREMIUM Mix GSL-1 of Steel Shots and Steel Grit has multiple advantages:
- Low consumption
- Reduced wear for blasting machines and equipment
- Highest operational efficiency with the lowest cost
- Reduced dust and waste disposal from blasting operations
- Highest blasting efficiency, consistent in time
- The technology used for manufacturing the premium mix of steel shot and grit distributed by GritSablare is the most advanced worldwide, and follows the provisions of international standards on composition and application of blasting agents..
- The premium mix of steel shot and grit is manufactured from uniform tempered martensite. Performing regular quality control tests and using an innovative manufacturing process ensures the high efficiency of our mix for surface preparation.
Compatible Blasting Machines and Equipment
|Physical and Chemical Properties|
|Physical State:||Spherical and Angular Particles|
|Microstructure:||Uniform tempered martensite|
|C:||0,80% – 1,20%|
Steel Shot & Steel Grit – Premium Mix GSL-1 Application
- Blasting steel structures;
- Tanks and pipes;
- Industrial processes;
- Civil Engineering;
- Hydro-technical constructions;
- Blasting for Industrial Painting.
User Safety: Steel Shot & Steel Grit – Premium Mix GSL-1
Steel Shot & Steel Grit – Premium Mix GSL-1 is a safe, ecologic and stable material. It does not need special attention while handled. Wearing personal protection equipment is necessary, as well as avoiding eye contact. Storing this material does not require special conditions. All it needs is a good air ventilation in the storage space.
In case of inhalation, the affected person must be taken out, to fresh air, and kept in a comfortable position so he/she can breathe properly. If he/she has difficulties breathing, oxygen can be administered. If he/she stops breathing, CPR manoeuvres can be performed. In this case, a medical intervention is also necessary.
Avoid direct contact with the skin. If your skin entered in direct contact with this abrasive material, you must wash the affected area with clean water for 20 minutes. Use a soft soap and clean water.
In case of ingestion, a doctor’s intervention is necessary. All treatments applied to the victim must take into account the symptoms showed by that victim.
Avoid walking through the material and always wear personal protective equipment. In case of leakages, one must insulate the area on an approximately 25 meters radius in all directions. It is forbidden to spill this material in water. Please avoid dust. Use professional vacuum cleaners to clean the area.
with a single blasting agent!
A beautiful collaboration, quality, promptitude and honesty carried us on a beautiful road...
Răzvan Harabagiu, Shareholder | Executive Manager, Alpaccess, Romania
A trustworthy brand, a professional team, a flawless service! We are happy to have them as our supplier for blasting agents and equipment.
Iulian Duna, Project Manager, Industrial Cruman, Ploiești - Romania
GritSablare, a reliable and fast partner, always involved to learn and find solutions that fits customers' needs.
Daniel Morari, COSMA Glass - water jet cutting
GritSablare, the largest blasting warehouse we are aware of... a flexible payment schedule for blasting equipment, moreover, a very good choice!
Ionel Zelca, Owner, Industrial Painting SRL - blasting and electrostatic painting
We provide first-class quality products, build long term relationships and develop strong connections with our clients