Blasting Accessories & Parts
We provide shipping worldwide, at the most competitive prices.
Warranty 24 months
We offer 24 Months Warranty for any Blasting Accessory purchased from us.
We provide Technical Assistance and Advisory for optimum manipulation and operation.
Light Wall (ENDUROLITE) and Heavy Wall (ENDURO) Blast Hoses by GritSablare
- ENDUROLITE light wall blast hoses by GritSablare are designed and manufactured to reduce operator fatigue, weighing approximately 30% less than heavy wall hoses. ENDURO heavy wall blast hoses, while heavier, offer approximately 20% longer service life. Available in a wide range of size and length combinations, to suit any blasting application.
- The enormous big advantage of that sandblasting hose is it’s produced extruded – That enable whole the hose to be electricity conductive, there is no space for accumulating of the abrasive parts as well thanks to the producing technology
- Manufactured to dissipate static build up
- 2 ply and 4 ply versions available.
- Abrasive resistant natural rubber liner.
- Braided, high tensile textile cord reinforcing.
- Weather, ozone and abrasive resistant cover.
- BONUS: Hose & Pot Couplings!
Surface Measurement & Testing Kits for Anticorrosive Industrial Coatings
GritSablare provides Surface Measurement & Testing Kits, by Defelsko, world-leader manufacturer of inspection instruments for anticorrosive industrial coatings.
- Coating Thickness Testing Kit: PosiTector UTG, PosiTector 6000, PosiTector 200
- Surface Roughness Testing Kit: PosiTector RTR H, PosiTector RTR 3D, PosiTector SPG
- Salt Contamination Testing Kit: PosiTector SST
- Environmental Testing Kit: PosiTector DPM, PosiTector DPM L, PosiTector IRT, PosiTector CMM IS, PosiTest OTL
- Adhesion Testing Kit: PosiTest AT
- Porosity / Pinhole Testing Kit: PosiTest LPD, PosiTest HHD
- Hardness Testing Kit: PosiTector SHD, PosiTector BHI
Compressed Air Driven after Coolers by GritSablare
- Compressed Air Driven after Coolers by GritSablare are available in various sizes and specifications to suit varying market requirements worldwide. All units are portable, driven by a compressed air motor, and do not require an electrical supply for operation.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with international standards and requirements.
- Industrial air motor driven, no electrical supply required.
- Low maintenance and operating cost.
- Energy efficient.
- Heavy duty compact design and rugged heavy duty construction.
- Eliminates abrasive moisture contamination.
- Compressed air preparations for all types of blasting applications.
- Used in conjunction with desiccant or deliquescent dryers for removal of up to 90% moisture.
- In high humidity environments for maximum blasting productivity and reduced abrasive wastage.
Vacuum Cleaner – Pow Air Vac (PAV) by GritSablare
- Pow Air Vac by GritSablare is a manually operated vacuum system for cleanup of small amounts of residual blasting abrasive and/or dust.
- Air powered – no electrical power required.
- Recovers steel grit at up to 2200 lbs (1000 kg) per hour.
- Heavy duty ribbed 44 gallon (200 l) steel drum included.
- Supply air required: 150 cfm (71 l/second) at 100 psi (690 kPa).
- Replaceable discharge dust bag.
- Applications: reduce costs by recovering and recycling expensive abrasives, and also reduce clean up operations.
Vacuum Cleaner – Pow Air Vac Heavy Duty by GritSablare
- Air driven twin venturi system, eliminating electricity and moving parts
- Abrasive media suction recovery rate – 1000kg (2200lbs) per/hour (Steel Grit)
- Abrasive feed outlet – via weighted auto dumper back to recycling system or blast pot
- Standard 10 meter (33ft) heavy duty vacuum recovery hose
- 38mm (1-1/2”) vacuum pick up nozzle
- Compressed air requirement – 71 liters per/sec (150cfm)
- Replaceable dust filter bag to prevent airborne dust
ProFlo Abrasive Recycling System by GritSablare
- ProFlo Abrasive Recycling System by GritSablare is a manually loaded abrasive cleaning system combining an air wash stage with a screening system. The system is designed for use with a single pressure blast pot.
- Fully adjustable abrasive air wash system removes dust.
- Simple, efficient bucket elevator system.
- Single cartridge dry dust collection system with reverse pulse cartridge purging.
- Cleans garnet abrasive at 3,000 kg (6,600 lbs) per hour.
- Compatible with most commercial abrasive types.
- Extend recyclable abrasive life.
- Maintain abrasive efficiency by removing dust and debris.
- Reduce operating costs.
FINA II Manual Abrasive Metering Valves by GritSablare
- Reinforced PA66 Nylon / Fiber control knob which eliminates any premature cracking and are impact resistant.
- Simplified body arrangement allowing the entire control knob and plunger assembly to be removed as a one piece item for ease of serviceability, no need to remove the valve control knob for servicing.
- Case hardened abrasive metering plunger.
- Polyurethane precision casted abrasive sleeve and P/U casted plunger sleeves, allows for precise fitting.
- Externally clamped case hardened pipe nipple, this greatly reduces premature internal wear occurring at the point where the traditional mounting bolts are screwed in to the pipe nipple.
PLANA II (Flat Sand Valve Series II) - “worlds-best” valve in the flat sand valve series, by GritSablare
- Cast iron construction with integral abrasive metering, significantly longer life (10 times) compared to traditional old series aluminum Flat Sand Valves bodies.
- Singular Stainless Steel metering plate and stem - eliminates friction drag and jamming which is inherent with the older dual disc design.
- This valve is able to utilize Metallic Abrasives as well as Mineral Abrasives, other Flat Sand Valves can only utilize Mineral Abrasives.
- Dual upper and lower urethane wiper seals on a circular metering disc ensures full sealing of abrasive flow path, minimizing abrasive leakage into valve chambers.
- Redesign of upper and lower valve chambers to significantly reduce friction drag, resulting in reduced effort for valve handle operation / rotation.
- Addition of 3/4" drain port in lower valve chamber and 1/4" purge line port in valve upper chamber allows for regular pressurized purging of valve chamber.
- Heavy duty pipe style metering handle and upgraded handle shaft attachment.
- Complete interchangeability with the traditional Flat Sand Valve, No pipe work modifications are required – Simple “plug-out / plug-in” solution on to the same blast machine.
- Tough exterior powder coated finish.
Remote control by GritSablare
- Fully pneumatic (Dead man’s handle) - pot ventilation, since 01/87 mandatory for automatic switch-off pressured-air and venting the blast fan. Arable for almost all blasting equipment.
- Pneumatic (Dead man’s handle) - This system switches of the blast media flow through close off the blast hose.
- Electro-pneumatic (Dead man’s handle) - As before, but as electro-pneumatic version, recommended for hose length 40 m and higher. 12V or 220 V (pot ventilation).
UniFlo Remote Control Conversion Kit by GritSablare
- The UniFlo Remote Control Conversion Kit by GritSablare includes all the products required to equip generic pressure blast pots with remote control or upgrading of outdated remote control systems. The kit is suitable for use with most non-U.S. blasting equipment:
• Uniflo Remote Control Valve.
• AirFlo Remote Control Handle.
• Twinline Hose.
• Exhaust Muffler.
• All required fittings and hardware.
- Common Applications:
• Conversion of manual blast pot systems to remote control.
• Updating outmoded remote control blasting systems.
Electric Remote Conversion Kit by GritSablare
- Recognizing product innovation, increased operational speed and safety we manufacture and supply an extensive range of Remote Control Deadman systems, available in various configurations for both pneumatic and electrical operation.
- The Electric Remote Control conversion kits operate as an electrical remote control system in place of the traditional pneumatic type twinline systems. The Electric Remote Control Conversion kit is connected to any pneumatically controlled blast pot control valve using either a 12 Volt or 24 Volt electrical cable arrangement. (Other voltages are available upon request).
- When activated by the operator, the Electric Remote Control Conversion kit provides an efficient deadman remote control system that is electrically controlled providing increased operational speed when abrasive blasting with longer lengths of blasting hoses.
LED Linear High Bay G2 by GritSablare
- GritSablare’s High Output LED Linear Highbay / Lowbay fixtures combine classic form and versatility to make it an excellent choice for new construction or retrofit applications. The frosted polycarbonate lens optics allow for an even glow illumination. It can replace existing HID & HPS fixtures up to 500W. Powered by epistar SMD2835 LED, high lumen and high CRI. These lights offer a long lifetime and excellent lumen maintenance to minimise the maintenance costs.
- A+++ 92% Energy saving compare to Halogen, 60% compare to Fluorescent, 60% compare to Metal Halide lighting.
- Free maintenance cost, Dust free, Easy to clean because of the back special design, can be used for more applications.
- 5 Year Warranty on complete fixture or 50000 hours lifespan.
- High Output LED's, up to 1 30lm/W, LM80 certified light source
- High CRI > 80
- Meanwell brand driver, TUV UL CE certificate, PF > 0.96, THD < 12
- Flicker free
- Environmentally friendly, no mercury, No UV, No IR
- IP65, indoor, outdoor using
- Energy Efficiency Grade: A+++
- Quick Start instant 100% luminous flux
- Certificate: CE, RoHs, D-Certification, IP65 report
- Hanging mount accessories included
Fresh-Air purificator by GritSablare
- Made of die-cast aluminium with activated carbon filter
- Condensate drain
- Connector R ½" for cleaning breathing
Helmet air heating by GritSablare
- Climate Controller gives the blasting operator complete control over the temperature of the air supplied to the helmet, to maximize comfort.
- When combined with the approved ranage of blasting helmets and approved breathing airline, the system meets the latest CEN European EN14594: 2005 respiratory protective devices standard and Australia and New Zealand standard: AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Decreases air temperature by up to 15° C.
- Increases air temperature by up to 30° C.
- No batteries or external power required.
Sound absorber by GritSablare
- Works with remote control (see above).
- The ventilation noise is substantially reduced.
Aurora LED Hose Mounted Blast Light by GritSablare
- The GritSablare Aurora Blast Light is an LED type lamp, which is designed to provide targeted lighting for abrasive blasting operators.
- Available with either a 3.7 Volt rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for blast helmet mounting applications, (refer PSM 14-006) or a 12 Volt blast hose mounted system, the Aurora Blast Light can be used to assist with virtually any abrasive blasting application, where there is poor ambient lighting.
- The LED style lamp is virtually maintenance free, is safer as it generates no heat, and provides much higher levels of illumination when compared to other conventional type lamps.
- A replaceable glass lens is provided to protect the lamp itself from the blasting action, and simple bayonet type cable connectors are used to connect all the light components together.
High Performance - Injector - blasting gun
- For the highest blasting power
- For connection to blasting medium container
- Consisting of: Robust steel mixing chamber, high-Hand lever valve with max. Air passage, Regulating valve, air nozzle carbide Ø 6 mm, HL-nozzle with tungsten carbide insert Ø 13 mm
- Compressed air consumption: ca. 2 m3 / min. at 6 bar op
- Compressed air connection nozzle: 19 mm
- Abrasive connection nozzle: 25 mm
Water Induction Nozzles by GritSablare
- Water Induction Nozzles feature both an adjustable water feed and adjustable venturi air injection ports for optimum air/water atomization.
- These water induction nozzles can be utilized in place of conventional nozzles with no modifications to standard blasting equipment.
|AIN-4||6.4mm (1/4")||32mm (1 1/4")||1.4 - 1.9 l/min||1.50kg|
|AIN-5||8mm (5/16")||32mm (1 1/4")||2.1 - 2.3 l/min||1.40kg|
|AIN-6||9.5mm (3/8")||32mm (1 1/4")||2.1 - 2.5 l/min||1.42kg|
|AIN-7||11mm (7/16")||32mm (1 1/4")||3.0 - 3.3 l/min||1.60kg|
|AIN-8||12.5mm (1/2")||32mm (1 1/4")||3.7 - 3.9 l/min||1.70kg|
Benefit of all our ADVANTAGES:
Extended due dates for payments, up to 365 days
GERMAN QUALITY Products
Discounts and loyalty offers
A beautiful collaboration, quality, promptitude and honesty carried us on a beautiful road...
Răzvan Harabagiu, Shareholder | Executive Manager, Alpaccess, Romania
A trustworthy brand, a professional team, a flawless service! We are happy to have them as our supplier for blasting agents and equipment.
Iulian Duna, Project Manager, Industrial Cruman, Ploiești - Romania
GritSablare, a reliable and fast partner, always involved to learn and find solutions that fits customers' needs.
Daniel Morari, COSMA Glass - water jet cutting
GritSablare, the largest blasting warehouse we are aware of... a flexible payment schedule for blasting equipment, moreover, a very good choice!
Ionel Zelca, Owner, Industrial Painting SRL - blasting and electrostatic painting
We provide first-class quality products, build long term relationships and develop strong connections with our clients